Near-infrared spectrometer SGS1900
The compact spectrometer SGS1900 combines patented Fraunhofer scanning grating technology with an uncooled InGaAs single detector. This combination enables a cost-effective, high-performance and robust spectrometer module.
With the help of MEMS technology a Czerny-Turner monochromator is provided that covers the extended wave length of a range up to 1900nm with constant resolution. In this way, the entire area of the 2nd overtones and part of the 1st can be used for precise analyses.
- Patented Fraunhofer MEMS scanning grating technology
- Extended wave length range of 1000 to 1900nm
- Constant optical resolution (FWHM) 10nm across the entire wave length range
- Uncooled InGaAs single detector
- Compact: 105 x 80 x 86 mm³
- SMA 905 fibre connection
- Software development kit, C/C# interface for integration into your software