Meat analysis with NIR spectroscopy
The NIR analysis system Finder SD Rotator has been developed for the various integration into production and quality assurance processes in the meat industry. The system analyzes raw materials, semi-finished and finished products within a few seconds. Important parameters such as fat, water or protein can be analysed quickly, easily and reliably.
Due to fluctuating compositions of raw materials in the meat industry, quality control and analysis is already required at goods receipt. This is necessary to make sure the necessary prerequisites for a standardized production are reached. To ensure a constant quality of your production, you can e.g. determine the exact fat or protein content of your semi-finished product so you can still react if necessary. With the Finder SD Rotator you can analyze inhomogeneous samples quickly and reliably.
Our start calibration, built from a variety of fresh meat samples, is ideal as a basis for the extension with your semi-finished products or end products to check sausages or other meat products.
Application in meat industry:
- Analysis of raw meat and all types of meat products
- Exact determination of fat, moisture, protein, collagen, ash, salt, saturated fatty acids
This is how the Finder SD Rotator can help you:
- State-of-the-art NIR analysis system Made in Germany
- Analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products
- Self-developed and user-friendly HiperScan Predictor software for NIR analysis system
- Highest customer service with personal support
- Customized NIR solutions and adaptations possible at any time